Thursday 6 August 2020

About Me 😁

Hi my name is Lilly and I am a student currently attending Bay of Islands College. I was originally born in Spain but my parents decided to buy a boat and we are now living in Aotearoa (NZ), after having sailed halfway around the world. There are four people in my immediate family; my Mum, Dad and little brother, and we all get on fairly well… most of the time. 

I really enjoy sport and therefore tend to put it before doing other things, i.e homework. I mostly prefer swimming and running sports. I love animals, ice cream and swimming, as well as running, reading, netball and art. I also really enjoy school. I like answering questions, preferably correctly, and am quite competitive, which is technically my parents fault since they are both very competitive as well. 
Not that I’m saying it's a bad thing. 

As for my goals… well I have quite a few. I would like to be a good student and an athlete. There are also multiple sports and academic awards available at Bay of Islands College, which I hope to be able to achieve at some point in time. And, well, that's me. 


1 comment: